Monday, June 17, 2013

Interview with Tia Lyons



Today's interview is with Tia Lyons, and it is one of the favorites that I have conducted so far.  I have fast become a fan of Tia's.  Not only is She flat out amazing to look at, But She is also a very elegant and sweet lady.

Tia was born in the Philippines and then moved to Sacramento when She was very young.  She graduated from high school in Sacramento and then moved to Los Angeles where She lived for 16 years before She finally moved and settled down in Las Vegas. She is 39 years old, but She doesn't look or feel anywhere close to that, and I agree!  She is married but it doesn't mean She doesn't still flirt!  They have a very secure relationship and he is very supportive of Her modeling career! 


How did you get your start Modeling?

I modeled when I was younger but I didn't have the support system around me that I needed to succeed so unfortunately I quit. Then years later when I remarried, my husband encouraged me to get back into it and see if it would take me anywhere. I've always been told I have a sexy and unique look so I decided to give it another try.


How long have you been modeling?

I've been doing it consistently now for just over a year.


What is your favorite part about it?

Modeling is a very freeing experience. Being in front of the camera makes me feel sexy and alive. But I also love networking and meeting all the people involved with it. I've made some really good friends since I've gotten back into it. 



What would be your ultimate goal for your modeling career?

To make a living out of this and be discovered. Being a model at my age can be a bit challenging at times because it seems more geared towards younger women but I'm here to show that us older models can still wow people and be just as sexy.


As of today, what work would you say you are most proud of?

I don't have anything specific I'm proud of. Honestly I'm proud of it all.  I recently did get my first cover slot published in Femmexposure magazine which is a stand out moment but I'm proud of it all. 


Who is the one photographer that you want to shoot with, that you haven't gotten the chance to?

Honestly I don't even know. I've shot with so many great photographers. I guess I'm waiting for him or her to contact me :)



According to your modeling portfolio, you are 39 years old.  You look absolutely phenomenal!  What is your secret?

Thank you! It's not really a secret, you just need to take care of yourself. I live a happy and healthy life so I think that helps to keep me looking the way I do. Eat healthy and workout regularly. 


When you are not working, whats a typical day for you?

I love to sleep...ha ha. I can sleep pretty much anywhere. But I also love sitting back and watching movies too.


Do you have any hidden talents that your fans would be surprised to know about you?

Ummm yeah! But that's why they're called hidden talents :) Besides I don't know if it would be appropriate to say here :)



What would you say, is the best feature on your body?

I have a couple of them but of course my most obvious would be my breasts. I always catch people staring at them. But then my lips also get a lot of compliments too.


Who would you say, is your idol and why?

I've always loved Angelina Jolie because she always sinks her heart and soul into everything she does while still displaying a very classy and elegant style. But she can also mix it up and show her rough and rugged side too. Doesn't hurt that she's married to a hot man!


Any big projects you are working on?

Nothing real big right now. I just wrapped up an artistic nude shoot that will be used in art galleries so hopefully that will do well. Other than that I'm just working towards the next big thing to come along. 



Any plans to open up a website?

I'd love to start up a website. Fans and followers ask me about that all the time. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to help me get it started. Any takers? :)


Anything else you would like to add about yourself?

I'm a very open, honest and versatile model. Keep an eye out for me to start being more visible in the modeling world. The best is yet to come! I'd like to thank Dymepieces for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this website amongst all these other beautiful and sexy models!

Make sure you check out Tia on twitter  @Tia_Lyons_Model and on Her Facebook: tialyonsmodel and for professional bookings, check out her Model Mayhem portfolio http://www.modelmayhem.com/2613296




1 comment: