Thursday, January 30, 2014

Interview with Jen Klein



Today's interview is with Fitness model Jen Klein.  Jen is a born and bred Model from Colorado.  At 26 years of age, She is a budding star on the NPC circuit who balances a busy life full of contest prep, modeling, and most importantly, being a great mother!



Let me start off by saying your figure is flat out fantastic!  How often to you train?

I train 2 times a day 7 days a week For Contest Prep but normally once a day 5 days a week.


I'm of the opinion that diet is the most critical part of having a great physique, what are your thoughts?

It was the key to getting the body I had always dreamed of, going from spending crazy money on gym test and classes. It was like a miracle once I got the diet right!


I know you have done some NPC shows in the past, is that something you still pursue?

Yes, I am on prep for my next show in 6 weeks the Rocky in Denver, CO.  Some people think I'm crazy because I have been on prep since February and I don't know anything but prep right now. 

     
What was your best finish in an NPC show?

6th place was the best and that was at the Warrior Classic, one of the biggest shows in Colorado. I was not going to accept not placing top 5 this year and that's why I am doing the Rocky.



How did you get your start in the modeling industry?

It kind of came to me! My friend told me to make a model mayhem profile and it has all fallen in place. 


How long have you been doing it?  Are you still active?

I've been modeling for 4 months. Yes I am shooting with some of the top photographers in the nation currently and love it!


What is your favorite part about it?

The spark! That energy, that want to dive right in and bring the photographers vision and energy to an image.


Who are some of your favorite people you have worked with?

Monster Bikinis, John Wignall, Tony Contreras



Of all that you have accomplished in your career so far, what would you say, is some of the work you are Most proud of?

I am most proud of my self work, fighting my mind and evolving as a person to live out my dreams.


What is the ultimate goal you are trying to reach in your career?

I want to be on the cover of Maxim! I want to become an IFBB Bikini Pro. 


What would you say, is the sexiest thing about You?

The Sweetbrbie Booty!!


What are some of your hobbies?

I am a stylist, Fashion has my heart! I am in College for Journalism and love to write, dance, and play any sport you throw at me.



If you weren't in the fitness industry, What do you think your career would be?

I am going to school for Journalism and dream of writing fashion reviews.


Where can we see more of your work?

Instagram is where I am! @sweetbrbie


Any big projects you are working on?

I am competing in 6 weeks and building my portfolio.



If you want to find more of this Sweet Barbie, check out her facebook www.facebook.com/sweetbrbie as well as on Twitter @Sweetbrbie

1 comment:

  1. Your individual accelerate inside of extremely academic. After i attain regarded the specific exegesis software package safety an individual assent brought up in addition I truly do withstand oahu is the satiate After i take witnessed as a result withstand. My partner and i implore you to definitely multiply how the unique admittance treatments are typically on account of. latex lingerie malta

    ReplyDelete