Friday, July 27, 2012

Sitting down with Tiana Joy




The Multi-talented and Super Sexy Tiana Joy took some time to give us an idea of how a Mother/Wife/Model/Entrepreneur can get it all done, and not go crazy! 

Age, where you are from and nationality?  

30,  Born in Apple Valley, Ca.,  Indian, Dutch and Italian


Do you smoke, drink, party, or are you more of the stay at home type?

I do love to party and drink but I try not to overdo it since I do have children...



How do you juggle all of your responsibilities and a Mother, Wife, and Business woman?

It's really not that hard, you kinda just have to have a routine and schedule and well the support I have from my husband helps a great deal too!!!



How did you get into the Modeling industry?

I actually didn’t start pursuing my dream until I was 20 years old and already a mother of 2.  My dream as a child was to be a supermodel but I didn't have the support from my family until I met my husband and he actually pushed me to pursue my dream... I will never be a "Supermodel" , but I am happy I have done what I 've done and I have gotten a small taste of the industry!!



Likes and/or dislikes about the Industry?

I love the excitement and the fact no job is ever the same, the friends and connections you make are great but I dislike the fact it is sooooo competitive, lol...



If you weren’t in this industry, what do you think you would be doing?

Probably be working in a libratory as a phlebotomist, lol



What is a typical day in the life of Mrs. Joy?

Well actually NO DAY seems to ever be the same routine except for these few things, lol...Wake up with coffee in my hand and my phone or computer, check my email and fb, plan my day.... Shower, take two hours to get pretty, lol, School my kids (homeschooled), go to gym and tan, make dinner for family but other than that my routine is never the same depending on what gigs or shoots I’m doing.. 



Who is your Celebrity Crush?

Mario Lopez



In the bedroom are you in charge, or your partner, or is it a give and take?

It is a give and take... who doesn't like to play both roles?



What do you want from your partner to please you in the bedroom?

Time, I like long sessions..



What are your Turn-ons?

Sweet personalities, big heart, nice teeth and smile..



What are your Turn-offs?

Egotistical pigs.. ;-)



Funniest or most outrageous experience you have had while being intimate with someone?

My husband and I having sex on Halloween night out on a club patio in front of a crowd.... drunk yes, lol...



What would be your ideal dream date?

the date "Pretty Women" was taken on in the movie,  the gorgeous gown and necklace, a jet and some opera, lol....



Wow!  That is all I can say.  I met Tiana on Facebook recently, and what a sweetheart of a lady.  She adores her fans (I know that first hand now!) as well as her friends and family, but Her most precious gift are her Children, which she absolutely adores.  Her family and friends should be proud, Tiana is Class personified.  A SUPER Model in my eyes!


If you wanna find out more about Tiana, check her out at her webstie www.tiana-joy.com, or on facebook.com/beautifultiana.  She is also on Twitter @beautifultiana and myspace.com/beautifultiana.  If you want to check out her professional modeling portfolio, you can do so at modelmayhem.com/tiana

1 comment:

  1. awwwwweeee Thank you for the last paragraph, That was very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete