Monday, September 10, 2012

Sitting down with Jessika Gotti




Dymepieces.com was lucky to have Jessika Gotti set aside a few minutes and give us an idea what she is all about.  From running a successful baseball buisness to being a playboy live model, you can see She is a very busy Lady!


So tell Me a little about Yourself.  Where are you from, How old are you?

I'm 21, born on dec 31-- and from NJ!!


Are you Single, married, dating?

I'd say married! We've been together 6 years!! 



What would be a typical day in the life of Ms. Gotti?

No two days are ever the same.


Any Hobbies?

Just spending time with my amazing BF & friends !


How did you wind up in the modeling industry?

I got lots of offers thru twitter. So I eventually just said why not?


What are your Likes and Dislikes about it?

No dislikes so far. It's been a great experience.



If you werent in this industry, what do you think you would be doing?

Well we had the @NJTopTier business first so I guess I would be a bit more involved in that.


If you had one skill that your friends would say you were good at, what would that be?

Vacation/party planning! Lol


Who is your Celebrity Crush?

@JoseCanseco <33 and William levy.



What kind of things turn you on in a Man?

Must be tall, athletic, outgoing, goal oriented, motivated, supportive.


What are your Turn-offs?

Overly jealous, controlling, party animals.


What would be Your idea of a dream date?

I don't really care what we are doing as long as the person is amazing I can have a great time.



Are you party girl, or you just like to hang out at home and chill?

I would rather just stay home & cuddle for the most part! Lol


When you go out, what is your "go to" outfit, to look your sexiest?

I don't really have a go to outfit. But I guess it would be like a dress with amazing heels!


Do you like to get dressed up sexy just to go out to run your normal errands for some extra attention?

No, not at all. I am the complete opposite. I hate being dressed unless it is necessary. 



Funniest or most outrageous experience you have had while being intimate with someone?

Getting caught!! By the cops!! 


Any special projects or buisness ventures you are working on?

Working on some stuff for Top Tier. Thinking about starting a BikiniBaseball tournament !! And getting everything set up for playboylive.



You can find more of Jessika on Twitter @JessikaGotti and @NJTopTier as well as on Instagram @JessikaGotti


1 comment:

  1. Babe, extremely hot babe...great turn to her as well. Down to earth, not stuck up like others.

    ReplyDelete