Monday, August 12, 2013

Interview with Rachel Storms



Today's interview is with the stunning Rachel Storms.  Rachel is a married, 31 year old, lifetime Floridian who in addition to being a drop dead gorgeous Lady, She is probably the hottest lady to ever make a bird call with Her hands!



How did you get your start in the adult Business?

I was chatting in a chat room and someone messaged me saying I should do it on cam for money.


How long have you been doing it?

I have been doing cam shows since 2001.


What is your favorite part of the Business?

Meeting new people every day, learning tons of things about them, seeing so many things that most people don't even know happens behind closed doors. I also love being my own boss.



Tell Me about Your website, How did that come about?

I had so many people asking me if I had a website that I just decided to get one going. I have had an awesome response and I feel so lucky!


What kind of material can We find at your website?

Inside my site you can find lots of solo material, girl-girl and even some guy girl with my husband. I have a blog and a candid section as well. I also have quite a bit of fetish photos inside. I know everyone loves my feet so I'm always including lots of feet pics in each update!


Strangest request from someone that went private with You during a Cam show?

I have had so many strange ones, but since you asked right now, the newest one was a guy asking me to watch him castrate himself. He chickened out, but he did have the knife pushing down on them! Eeeeks!



Tell us about some of Your hobbies.

I love cooking! I'm a complete Susie Home maker to be honest. I also love to roller blade and ride my spin bike. I love photography. I took all the photos from my site. (well, the solo ones) I didn't take the girl girl ones. ha ha My website has become my biggest hobby now though. I love keeping up with it!


Do You have any hidden talents?  Perhaps one that would surprise some of your fans?

Hmmm, I can sew! I can make clothes. I've got several tops, a few swim suits and some skirts that I have made and a few dresses as well. I can do a bird call of a Loon with my hands. LOL


If you had one bad habit You could break, what would that be?

Good question, right now it would be to relax a little more. I never seem to let myself relax lately.



What is your favorite song right now?

Blurred lines!


Favorite movie of all time?

Goo Goo Dolls, Name (idk why I just love it)


Do you have a celebrity crush?

Not really a crush, but I think Eddie Cibrian is perfect. Oh and Christian Bale.



If Hollywood was making a movie about Your life, who would You want to Play the part of Yourself?

I would have to do it myself. I don't think anyone could match my facial expressions ha ha.


The summer movie season is upon us.  Who is the sexiest Super Hero in Your opinion?

No one can top Christian Bale, Batman, but the guy who plays Super Man (Henry Cavill) looks really good too.


Do You have any projects You are working on now?

Yes I do actually. I am revamping my members area to have more goodies! I am also on a complete health kick and over all body cleanse and getting back in the best shape ever.



Anything else you want to add about yourself?

Yes, I am actually 5'6" and a HALF. I need to get that half noticed because one day it will diminish! hahahaha


This was a really fun interview for Me to conduct.  Rachel is obviously a beautiful lady, but also lots of fun!  I am a fan for life!  

To find more on Rachel, check out Her website www.RachelStormsxxx.com and Her facebook www.facebook.com/rachelstormsonline.com, and of course, Follow Her on Twitter @RachelStormsXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment