Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sitting down with Brooke Banx



I made a sort of "Bucket list" so to speak, when I started this website, and at the top of the list of Models I wanted to interview was Brooke Banx and She was gracious enough to accept my request.  Brooke is the quintessential Blonde Bombshell from Austin Texas now living in Los Angeles.  As you see below, Brooke is as busy as they come, mixing in Work, studying, modeling, and even doing some DJ'ing.




Are you Single, married, dating?
I am single and I date here and there... looking for Mr. Right at the moment, so have to test out a few options until he appears.. =)


What would be a typical day in the life of Ms. Banx?
It changes daily but Monday through Friday I work in a sales position.. then some days I take off and I study for school exams.. and some days I practice for Dj event... and some days I train all day at the gym.. Then some days I just need to get away so i'll head to Santa Barbara or Malibu, and then of course some days I'm doing photo shoots.


What do you like to do for fun?
Everything! Reading, trying something new, vacation etc.



How did you wind up in the Modeling industry?
I did an ad for Chi Hair products and it just kind of snow balled from there.


What would you say has been your biggest accomplishment in Modeling?
The entire career as a whole is my largest accomplishment. I mean the things I've done and seen and where it has lead me mentally is huge.. One path spins you to another... It's like the movie the butterfly effect =)


What are your Likes and Dislikes about it?
I don't like the darker sides of it... the immoral parts or the incredibly superficial that join into it... The rich guys looking for hot empty girls or the hot empty girls looking for just a free ride (a man with money) ... That kind of stuff is bad for the soul... love and real connections are what makes life so beautiful....



If you weren’t in this industry, what do you think you would be doing?
I'm doing so many things at the moment, I don't think thats relevant. However, if I had never entered into the business I'd either be a veterinarian or something along those lines.


If you had to pick your best feature on your body, what would that be?
I think I've seen myself so much day in and day out that I'm over the love affair with myself... lol.. I do feel sexy when my abs are rocking though! =)


If you had one talent that your friends would say you were good at, what would that be?
Connecting people and networking.... I'm great at matching people with other people and bridging connections.... I'm also excellent at counseling people, because I let people be who they are without judgement....



Who is your Celebrity Crush?
I'm not really a celeb crush type person, but if you are forcing me to choose....Bradley Cooper... mainly because he is so charismatic.... he's got a sparkle in his eye and he always appears full of life... that is SOOO sexy!


What kind of things turn you on in a Man?
Wit and intelligence.. along with being attractive, ambitious, and confident..


What are your Turn-offs?
Bad hygiene, rudeness, and lying



What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I'm not really sure... I'm an interesting girl but I think I've put it all out there... I am in school with ambitions to go to med school, I'm just starting to DJ, I model, and I work a sales position during the day for a big company... all of that could be deemed surprising.... but hmm I guess people would be surprised to learn that my personality is nothing like my sultry pictures... I am sweet and when I care about someone I have a heart of gold...


What would be Your idea of a dream date?
Jetting off to a romantic vacation.. amazing food... amazing wine...amazing conversation... and amazing chemistry with the date..


Give me 3 things you can’t live without
Love, affection, and connections.



Favorite Song?
Soo many I love the Beatles.. Imagine by John Lennon is so spiritual and beyond it's time and Hey Jude is a great song... due to my DJing gig.. I've been getting into techno a lot more...


Favorite Movie?
I love Limitless!


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would that be?
Hmm Miami!



Any special projects you are working on or are upcoming?
A million... I'm being booked as a DJ all over the world at the moment... I'm working on my education and I'm sure I'll be popping up in a few magazines soon....


I again, want to thank Brooke for taking time out of her Busy schedule and doing this interview with Me.  I find that not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but a really down to earth person.  You can find more of Brooke at her official facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brooke-Banx/129035453773463 on twitter @brookebanx and her website www.brookebanx.com


1 comment:

  1. Great to learn about Brook. Outside of the beauty which is so obvious, there's a person worth knowing inside!!

    ReplyDelete