Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sitting Down with Wendy Ramage




I was fortunate enough to Meet this Sweet Southern Bell , Wendy Ramage, on Facebook.  When people tell you that Southern Women are some of the nicest You will encounter, that statement just doesn't do them justice.  Wendy was an absolute joy to interact with, even checking in with Me while we were working out the interview.

She was kind enough to take some time out of her Busy (and I do mean busy, lol) Schedule and give me some incite on what She is all about. This was a real pleasure for me.




So tell Me a little about Yourself.  Where are you from, How old are you?

I'm Wendy Ramage a professional freelance model from  Mississippi and I am 34 years old but I look younger right? lol...


Are you Single, married, dating?

Married


What would be a typical day in the life of Ms. Ramage?

Oh I work all the time. I actually have a full time job financing cars and I am  also a mother and a wife! I stay pretty busy... plus I also model and modeling is my passion!



Any Hobbies?

I love riding motorcycles, swimming, playing tennis, and going out to the club every now and then and shaking a lil booty.


How did you wind up in the modeling industry?

Back in 09 I was actually helping a friend and she introduced me to the most amazing photographer and it all started from that point!


What are your Likes and Dislikes about it?

I love everything about it. I can't say I have any real dislikes about what I do. I love it!



If you weren't in this industry, what do you think you would be doing?

Oh who knows! There is no telling about me.


If you had one skill that your friends would say you were good at, what would that be?

Making people smile! I think I am a people person and I love to put a smile on someones face!
 

What would be Your idea of a dream date?

I had my dream date almost 6 years ago when I met my husband and we went on a date to the state fair. Simple but we had the best time ever and fell in love! We have been together ever since!



Are you party girl, or you just like to hang out at home and chill?

A little of both I think.


When you go out, what is your "go to" outfit, to look your sexiest?

I love to wear tight jeans and a sexy shirt and depending on my mood I may have to rock my sexy ass cowboy boots lol... It all just depends on where we are going!



Anything else you want to add about Yourself?

Just that I would like to thank all my friends and fans for all the support! Without my fans I would not have made it this far! I love you all so much and thank you!!!


Wendy has a huge following on Facebook, and you can find Here here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wendy-Ramage/160949740670620?ref=hl , http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/StrawberryHunnieWendyRamage, http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Eyecandy-Model-Wendy-Ramage/448523975166898

Be sure to subscribe to Wendy's main page, She is constantly interacting with her fans, and posts lots of pics:

http://www.facebook.com/wendy.ramage.731?ref=tn_tnmn





1 comment:

  1. i love you so much ...i wanna marry you..but i am a dark guy would like me

    ReplyDelete