Monday, May 20, 2013

Interview with Heather Shanholtz




Another one of my favorites that I can cross off my "bucket list" is Heather Shanholtz, as She granted Me some of Her time to give me an interview.  Heather grew up in Jarrettsville, MD a little country town.  And She is currently living The single life, in the best city on earth Miami!

I can tell you, first hand now, that Heather was one of the nicest People I interviewed for www.dymepieces.com and granted me every request I made with great enthusiasm.  One of the most down to earth people, She is a truly special person and I cannot thank Her enough for everything.


How did you get your start in modeling?

I was always told I should try it so I ended up going for it after I decided not to go with a career in law.  I signed with my first agency and booked my first photo shoot.  From there I've busted my ass to get to where I am.


Was modeling something that you always wanted to do?

Yep!


You have become one of the most published models in the world, What are some of your favorite publications you have been featured in?

FHM, Maxim, Show Magazine, Muscle Mag, American Curves, The Ring Magazine, Planet Muscle.  Pretty much all of them.  I always have stayed very humble and am always honored to be a part of a            magazine no matter how big or small.



Is their anything in your career you are still looking to accomplish?

Not really.  I don't have a whole lot of goals left in the modeling industry.  I would like to get into acting and have two shows airing this summer on A&E and USA.  The Glades & Graceland.  I'm into accomplishing other goals now and am in the process of transitioning.


Who are some of your favorite photographers you have worked with?

Justin Price.  He is also my best friend.  We work very well together.  I also work closely with Aaron Riveroll, Rich Cutrone, Amaginations and Dave Alan.


Do you have any favorite models in the industry, past or present, that you admire?

I love Bobbi Billard.  I've always looked up to her from the beginning of my career.  We are now good friends.  =)



Are you looking to get into main stream acting such as parts in movies or TV shows?

I would love to do either.  I'm interested in action or horror.  I think it would be fun and I'm sure the special makeup effects are awesome!


What do you think you would be doing if you weren't a model?

I have no idea.  I've always been an entrepreneur.  I would probably be dealing with my web and graphic design company Exceptional Web Solutions full time.  I get bored easily so I would probably focus on more than one thing.


What are some of your hobbies?

The beach, shopping, skydiving, four wheeler riding, motorcycles, shooting guns.  Anything adventurous or dangerous.  I love danger!  LOL!  I became a certified stunt woman over the last summer.  I faced fears everyday like crazy!  From lighting myself on fire to jumping off of buildings and driving cars erratically.  It was an amazing experience.



What is something that would surprise your fans to know about you?

That I'm really down to earth and humble.  In some of my photos people tell me I look like a bitch.  I'm actually the complete opposite.


Any upcoming projects you are working on?

I have a T-shirt line coming out through a company called Two in the Shirt they are awesome!  Also many magazines and looking into franchising a store I worked for while in Turkey.



Be sure to check out Tito Ortiz's clothing line Punishment Athletics www.punishment.com which Heather is a spokes model and shoot for.

Also check out Red Lips Clothing that Heather is a spokes model for as well.  They have the cutest dresses www.redlipsclothing.com

Heather also spokes model for a great bikini company called Forever Young Swimwear www.foreveryoungswimwear.com

To follow or contact Heather you can Also see the following:

PO Box 371459
Miami, FL 33137
Email:  booking@heathershanholtz.com
Website:  www.heathershanholtz.com
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/HShanholtz
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/ModelHeather
Instagram: @HShanholtz

No comments:

Post a Comment