Monday, May 27, 2013

Interview with Sweet Cherry




Today's interview is with a model that I have become quite fond of in addition to becoming a huge Fan.  Sweet Cherry is a happily married, 33 year old cam model, born and raised in California.  As you will see, She is a very genuine lady who spends Her time working full time, living on a farm, and oh yea, doing cam shows!




When did you start camming?

We started about 9moths ago we don't do it as much as we would like (Mon and Tues for now) but its hard when you have other responsibilities


What made you start working as a Cam Model?

One of my besties @ninaellexxx got me into cam modeling she would always tell me id be good at it.But we also wanted to do it to make extra money and make some hot sex with my man and let others enjoy it !!


What is your favorite part about it?

My favorite part is being able to go cam to cam (especially with other couples), dress up and know they have enjoyed our show



Is this something you want to make a career out of, or are you just riding the wave to see what happens?

Right now I'm just having fun and riding something(hint hint)


Are you a strictly solo act, or do you work with other talent?

I work with my husband and by myself .


What is the craziest request you have gotten while working?

Ok, this one is pretty hard to pick just one because there are SOOO many that come to mind but i must say that the one that makes me laugh the most was when they asked my man to worship my feet i was trying so hard to keep a straight face he was going to town and trying to make me laugh after about 7-10min i ended up kicking him in the face he was such a trooper he just kept at it.the other one would probably be me spanking the shit out of my husband talk about stress relief



Are their any sexual fantasies you haven't tried yet?

Right now I'm living my fantasy I'm loving every moment and enjoying it!!it has made our relationship stronger and we love everything about it!!


Are you looking to open your own personal website in the future?

Yes id love to!! neither one of us is computer smart so its hard to find someone to come and have them see everything we do and set it up  we are trying to learn as we go so hopefully in the very near future i will have my own website :-) any ideas?


When you are not working, whats a typical day for you?

I'm a wife and a mother of 3 beautiful boys and a full time manicurist, so my day consist of making sure all boys are off to school/work then i go to work. once i come home i play with my kids and animals (did i mention we have a farm with 2dogs,3 chickens,1horse,2goats and a shit load of squirrels) and at night i play with the love of my life on and off camera.



What types of things do you like to do for fun?

I love being involved with my kids they all do sports from soccer to baseball,basketball and karate so watching them play to me is the best fun ever! we also like to ride quads and camp we all have our own so we are definitely. a family that rides together. i also enjoy horse back riding and playing with my dogs.


Who is your celebrity crush?

My celebrity crush would have to be the Rocks smile,LL cool Js lips and abs,David Beckham's legs and Colin Kaepernick"s tattoo's.


If you could have one super power, what would that be?

My super power would be to stop time because there's never enough of it.



If you could be anywhere in the world, right now, where would that be?

On the beach anywhere it doesn't matter with a margarita in one hand.



I suggest you follow this beautiful lady on her twitter @sweetcherry291, She interacts with Her fans as well as tweets out some great pics!

1 comment:

  1. Sports betting system makes +$3,624 profit last week...

    Z-Code System winning picks and forecasts for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL...

    ReplyDelete