Monday, June 24, 2013

Interview with Sarah Clayton



Todays interview is with Playboy model Sarah Clayton.  Sarah is a 31 year old model, married, living near the Pocono mountains.


How did you get your start in Modeling?

I attended a casting call for Playboy and started my portfolio with the photos I got back from the test shoot.


How long have you been Modeling?

About 6 years


What is your favorite part about it?

The different genres I get to work with and I've gotten to meet people from every aspect of the business.  It's been really great meeting so many varying styles of artists and business people.



Of all that you have accomplished in your career so far, what would you say, is Your best work?

Obviously I'm really proud of my work with Playboy, but I'm probably most proud of my work with Mens Health Magazine in the fitness DVD "Spartacus: 5.0"  It was such an honor to be a part of it.


Whats the ultimate goal you are looking to achieve in Your modeling career?

I'm trying to transition to TV and am focusing on hosting gigs, preferably in a sports-related theme.


If you weren't Modeling, What do you think You would be doing for Your career?

Working in healthcare, probably Physical Therapy.



Is their anyone that you look up too in the industry, or someone you admire?

I love Jenna Eason, she's incredibly fit, focused and kind-hearted.


Your obviously in great shape, how much time to You spend in the gym?

I use the "gym" in my basement and am probably down there anywhere from 3-6 days a week.  It just depends on how motivated I am!


What are some of your hobbies?

I love working out but I also love being a photography assistant for my husband in his growing business.  



What is something that your fans would be surprised to know about you?

I'm a news junkie - and not tabloid trashy things.  The news is on in my house almost 24/7.  I'm fascinated by politics and love reading historical novels and books about presidents.


What was the absolute worst job you ever had?

Customer service representative for a DSL internet company in the mid-west.  People were just miserable, all the time!


Describe yourself in one word.

Humble


Any big projects you are working on?

I'm currently a "Girls of Golf" coordinator for Links & Laces Golf Tour and have a tournament coming up this weekend, I'm working my butt off!


Be sure to check out Sarah at the following links:

www.SarahClaytonModeling.com  www.facebook.com/MsClaytonFans, www.twitter.com/Sarah_Clayton81, Instagram: Ms_Clayton81

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you won't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pains, anxiety and burns fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when developed.

    ReplyDelete